Online Legal Policy:
Gerstner maintains this web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this web site only for your non-commercial personal use (e-bay and other auction and/or selling venues are commercial use and not permitted) and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without Gerstner' prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Gerstner are superseded and of no force.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Gerstner. Gerstner neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Gerstner.
- Although Gerstner uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this web site, Gerstner makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Gerstner assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the web site.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this web site is at your own risk. Neither Gerstner nor any other party involved in creating this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Gerstner also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site.
- Gerstner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by Gerstner of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this web site without the prior written consent of Gerstner.
- Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Gerstner. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- All of Gerstner trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this web site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Gerstner. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site without the prior written permission of Gerstner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content displayed on this web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Gerstner may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
Communications to Gerstner:
Gerstner appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to any of our web sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, marketing or promotional plans or strategies, or the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of Gerstner. You understand and acknowledge that Gerstner has the resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to your suggestions or comments and that Gerstner is only willing to consider suggestions and ideas on the terms set forth herein. Any suggestion, idea, or comment is not submitted in confidence and Gerstner assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it. Without limitation, Gerstner shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and Gerstner shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting without any compensation to the provider of the suggestions, ideas or comments.
For over 100 years we have worked to keep our customer's trust. We fully recognize our responsibility to protect your customer information and it's confidential nature. Your credit card number and other personal data will be treated with the highest standards of safety, security, and confidentiality.
Gerstner requests personal information from you including your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number and credit card number. The information provided is needed to process your order. We do not share or sell our customer list therefore, your personal information will not be made available to any other company. From time to time we may send information to you regarding Gerstner sales or new products. if you decide you no longer wish to receive these mailings please notify us by one of the following 3 methods: (Please enclose your full name and address with any correspondence).
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org please enter "remove from database" in the subject line.
2. Call us directly at (937) 228-1662.
3. Write to us:
H. Gerstner & Sons
20 Gerstner Way
Dayton, OH 45402
Gerstner & Sons recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of its online guests. We have developed these privacy practices in order to maintain these standards and to comply with the Children's Advertising Review Unit (CARU) of the Better Business Bureau's guidelines on Internet advertising. It is a policy of Gerstner that no information should be submitted to or posted at any Gerstner web sites by children 16 years of age or under, without the consent of a parent or guardian. Gerstner does not actively seek any demographic or preference information from children, nor will it ever disclose any personally identifying information regarding children to third parties.
Gerstner only collects personal information from our online guests on a voluntary basis and we do not require any personal information for access to our web sites. If one of our web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, Gerstner will use the voluntarily submitted information only to respond to our online guests and for internal purposes and will not disclose any personal information to third parties.
Gerstner web site may collect non-personal information from our online guests (such as the guests' type of browser, operating system and domain names). This non-personal information is used by Gerstner for internal purposes only and we will not disclose any of this non-personal information to any third parties.